The True Review: How To Design High Converting Landing Pages
Written by Nathaniel Moore
Your landing page and newsletter invite are the early steps in your conversion process. Start well to end well with ‘The True Review’ certified products here.
According to unbounce.com there are 5 essential elements for a winning landing page.
- Your Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- The main headline
- A supporting headline
- A reinforcement statement
- A closing argument
- The hero shot (images/video showing context of use)
- The benefits of your offering
- A bullet point list summary of benefits
- Benefit and features in detail
- Social proof (I’ll have what she’s having)
- A single conversion goal – your Call-To-Action (CTA) (with or without a form)
To read more about this click here
If you're not too good at designing your own landing pages yet here is a designer who can do it as cheap as $5.
A Word From Nathaniel
“There are so many ‘experts’ in online business that it can make your head spin. You could sign up for 579 different email lists, or you can cut the fluff and visit ‘The True Review’ to see which people, products, and services are going to help your business the most (in my humble opinion).”